Greek English
 
Home Page / What to know / Religious Life / Chapel of Agios Georgios
Print this page
Chapel of Agios Georgios

Still preserved in the east of the village are the remains of a church dedicated to Agios Georgios. The church is believed to have been built in the 14th century and operated, as Moullotou remarks, up until the occupation of Cyprus by the Turks in 1571. In fact, the area owes its naming to this old chapel.  

 
 
 January 2018

MTWTFSS
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031 
 
 
CONTACT US
 
COMMUNITY COUNCIL OF AGIOS KONSTANTINOS
Megalou Constantinou 27
4561, Lemesos
Tel: 25542410, 99630508, 99586532
Fax: 25542210
E-mail: info@agioskonstantinos.org
 
 
Designed & Developed by NETinfo Plc